Individually planted extensive green roof
When to specify...
This technique has the advantage that it enables the exact species to be planted in precises locations to create a bespoke layout. Bauder can provide a broad range of british native wildflowers, as well as grasses and sedums.
|1||Plug plants - individually selected British native plants to meet desired finish|
|4||DSE 40 water retention and drainage layer|
|5||FSM 600 protection layer|
|6||PE Foil separation layer|
Key features• Plant selection is bespoke to the project and can incorporate native species
vegetation to gain BREEAM credits
• Broad palette of plants for varied aesthetic appearance
• Storm water management capacity
• Substrate is extremely lightweight
• Drainage layer and substrate keep system weight to minimum
Benefits• Provides a foraging site for bees during flowering
• Cost effective on large roofs
• System helps mitigate flooding
• Substrate meets FLL European Standards
• Low weight system allows for design flexibility
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Guaranteed waterproofing and green roof components
• Substrate, filtration layers and drainage boards comply with FLL guidelines
Environmental credentials• Substrates include a high proportion of recycled crushed brick and aggregate
• Protection, filtration and isolation layers manufactured from recycled materials
• DSE40 is manufactured from recycled polyethylene
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.