Turfed intensive green roof
When to specify...
Accessible green roofs and gardens are used for recreational and leisure purposes. The landscape variations are practically limitless for design and use, as it is feasible to create an environment at roof level similar to that of any designed garden or parkland.
|1||Intensive substrate and turf|
|3||DSE 40 water retention and drainage layer|
|4||FSM 600 protection layer|
|5||PE Foil separation layer|
Key features• Provides valuable recreational space
• Turf selection is bespoke to the project
• Storm water management capacity
• Substrate is extremely lightweight
• Drainage layer and substrate keep system weight to minimum
Benefits• Assists in maximising the building's potential
• Vegetation can be chosen to fulfill BREEAM requirements
• System helps mitigate flooding
• Substrate meets FLL European Standards
• Low weight system allows for design flexibility
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system
• Substrate, filtration layers and drainage boards comply with FLL guidelines
Environmental credentials• Substrates include a high proportion of recycled crushed brick and aggregate
• Protection, filtration and isolation layers manufactured from recycled materials
• DSE40 is manufactured from recycled polyethylene
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.