BauderSOLAR PV System
Key Features• Risk-free, zero penetration installation
• Single source for integrated design of waterproofing and PV
• Weighs just 9-12.5kg/sqm
• Range of modules delivering between 260-310wp per panel
• Panels designed to create a 12º angle
Benefits• Integrity of waterproofing upheld as a result of drill-free installation
• Full guarantee covering waterproofing, PV components, modules and installation
• High energy generation with minimum 15.7% panel efficiency
• Lightweight panels are easy and cost-effective to transport
• Low angle makes for optimum energy generation and easier to overcome planning issues
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Guaranteed system
• BSEN 62446 Grid Connected Photovoltaics
• BSEN 61853-1 Defining Solar Photovoltaic Power
• BSEN 1991-1-4 Wind Actions on Structures
• Meets all relevant EU standards
Environmental credentialsRenewable energies, such as solar PV, are derived from natural processes that are replenished constantly and are therefore becoming increasingly important. A combination of the environmental impacts associated with burning fossil fuels and the spiralling costs of energy are driving a focus towards dealing with climate change by increasing renewable energy usage.
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.
The rooftop solar panels are installed at the optimal angle for energy generation, delivering market leading efficiences to meet all requirements. The lightweight integrated system is backed up by a comprehensive guarantee as standard, covering the waterproofing, module components and PV installation. The modules are easily maintained, as highlighted in our system maintenance advice guide.