- Technical Centre
- BIM objects and NBS specifications
- CAD detail drawings
- System summaries
- Accreditations and associations
- Declarations of Performance
- Design guides
- BRE Green Guide
- Maintenance advice
- Technical CPD seminars
- Installation videos
Single ply roof systems CPD seminar
Single ply roof membranes, the options available and how to create a successful project. This seminar investigates the advantages of using single ply roof membranes and when they are best specified.
On completion you will:
- Be able to understand the types of single ply material and roofing systems available across the industry. These include Thermofol PVC and Thermoplan FPO systems.
- Be familiar with the four stages of single ply: production, installation, working life and removal and recycling.
- Consider the use of system accessories and take into account environmental and green guide considerations.
- Be aware of the design considerations, pitfalls and issues, particularly with plant and roof top equipment, incorporating a safe means of access and the importance of critical detailing.
- Recognise the value of ensuring the quality of installation and the importance of having a robust guarantee in place.
Structure of a typical lunchtime seminar