BauderTHERM 'Stripes' System
When to specify...
When a roof covering is reaching the end of its serviceable life, but is essentially still waterproof, the BauderTHERM 'Stripes' system can overlay the existing system to extend the life expectancy of the roof by at least 15 years, providing that the thermal properties of the roof are satisfactory. This system is only suitable for refurbishment projects.
|Bauder K4E detailing cap sheet|
|2||Existing roof system (eg Asphalt)|
Key features• Overlay membrane extends the life expectancy of the existing roof covering.
• 5.2mm thick elastomeric bitumen membrane.
• All detailing uses two layers of membrane to give additional reinforcement at
these more vulnerable areas.
• Capping sheet with high tensile strength of 1000N/50mm.
• Withstands climatic extremes of over 100⁰C variation.
• Expandable graphite fire retardant prevents spread of flame.
Benefits• Heavy duty overlay membrane.
• Life expectancy of over 15 years.
• Resistant to European climatic conditions.
Approvals, certification and guarantee.• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system.
Environmental credentials.• Reinforcement used in our capping sheets is made from recycled polyester.
• System prevents existing roof covering being removed and sent to landfill.
Installation and maintenance.The quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.
Go to approved contractor information ►
Go to maintenance advice ►