When to specify...
Bauderflex is suited to new build and refurbishment applications, and is robust enough to withstand foot traffic and most permanently sited plant. It can be used in warm and cold roof designs and also to overlay existing roofing materials.
|1||Bauder K4E cap sheet or AP2 for green roofs|
|2||BauderTEC SPRINT DUO|
|4||BauderTEC DS1 DUO|
|5||Deck: plywood, OSB, metal or concrete.|
Key features• Withstands loads of up to 2000Kg/m2
• Capping sheets with tensile strength up to 800N/50mm
• Withstands climatic extremes of over 100⁰C variation
• Patented self-adhesive DUO products
• Expandable graphite fire retardant prevents spread of flame
Benefits• Heavy duty, robust and extremely tough
• Life expectancy of over 30 years
• Resistant to European climatic conditions
• Membrane resists impact and tearing
• Satisfies requirements of Part B of Building Regulations
Approvals, certification and guarantee
Environmental credentials• Reinforcement used in capping sheet is made from recycled polyester
• Bauder insulation is CFC and HCFC free with zero ODP
• BRE Green Guide Generic A Rating (A+ to E scale) for PIR insulation
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.