When to specify...
When a high quality bitumen system is required, but site conditions prohibit the use of hot works, Airtech is an extremely effective solution. It can be used in both warm and cold roof design on all normal types of deck construction and is equally suited to either new build or refurbishment projects.
|1||Bauder KSO SN cap sheet|
|2||BauderTEC KSA DUO underlayer|
|3||PIR FA-TE Insulation
PIR Tapered (laid to falls)
|4||BauderTEC KSD Mica|
Key features• 4.2mm thick elastomeric bitumen membrane
• Withstands loads of up to 2000Kg/m2
• Flame-free option available for installation processes
• Withstands climatic extremes of over 100⁰C variation
• Expandable graphite fire retardant prevents spread of flame
Benefits• Heavy duty, robust and extremely tough
• Life expectancy of over 30 years
• Avoids inherent risks of using a naked flame
• Resistant to European climatic conditions
• Satisfies requirements of Part B of Building Regulations
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system
• BS EN 13707:2004 Reinforced Bitumen Membrane Sheets
• EXT.F.AC rating to BS 476 Part 3 External Fire Exposure Roofs
Environmental credentials• Reinforcement used in capping sheet is made from recycled polyester
• Bauder insulation is CFC and HCFC free with zero ODP
• BRE Green Guide Generic A Rating (A+ to E scale) for PIR insulation
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.