Thermoplan FPO System
Bauder Thermoplan is a single ply membrane that is both environmentally friendly and long lasting, representing a major advancement in synthetic waterproofing technology.
Manufactured from Flexible Polyolefin (FPO), Thermoplan-T is free of the harmful plasticisers, halogens and heavy metals found in some other synthetic PVC single ply membranes, has lower embodied energy used in production and is recyclable.
New build or refurbishment, leading specifiers are now increasingly demanding construction materials that meet their requirements for both environmental impact and sustainability, the Bauder Thermoplan System matches these needs.
- Low embodied energy used in its production and free from harmful plasticisers, halogens and heavy metals
- With high tensile strength in excess of 1200N, the closed fibre polyester cross-weave reinforces the membrane and makes it resistant to tears and punctures.
- The membrane has no inherent memory and therefore will not shrink.
- Our use of high quality polymers and constituents in the formula ensures the membrane remains flexible at -45 °C.
- The FPO formulation ensures it is resistant to chemicals and micro-organism attack which is vital to the membrane’s success in ballasted or green roof situations.
- BBA Certificate 04/1420
- Guaranteed for 10-20 years depending on system type.