Sedum blanket extensive green roof system
When to specify...
Lightest weight, all -in-one green roof vegetation system comprising mature sedums pre-grown on 20mm of extensive substrate and incorporating a multifunctional water retention and filter layer. The system is suitable for both new build construction and retrofit refurbishment projects. In most instances an additional drainage layer is not required though on roofs up to 3° or in areas of high rainfall, its inclusion may be necessary.
|1||XF301 Sedum Blanket with integrated water retention and filter layer|
|2||SDF Mat drainage layer for shallow pitch roofs|
Key features• Lightest weight system at just 44Kg/m² (saturated weight loading)
• Installed directly onto the root resistant waterproofing
• Complete integrated system
• 11 species of sedum are grown in the blanket to ensure plant diversity
• Substrate is extremely lightweight
• Moisture retention layer and substrate keep system weight to minimum
Benefits• Quick and easy to install
• Low maintenance system
• Instant greening of a roof
• Suitable for retrofitting on refurbishment roofs
• Supported by maintenance service
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Guaranteed waterproofing system and green roof components
• Fire rating of Ext.F.AA (flat roofs) and Ext. S. AA (sloped roofs) when tested to
BS 476 Part 3:2004
• Substrate, moisture retention and filtration layers meet FLL guidelines
Environmental credentials• Substrates include a high proportion of recycled crushed brick and aggregate
• Moisture retention layer manufactured from recycled materials
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.
Our XF301 Sedum Blanket incorporates plants that are grown to maturity and delivered to site within 24 hours of harvesting for immediate installation, thus ensuring that they acclimatise quickly to their new rooftop location.