reducing the impact our business and manufacturing has on the environment and society
The Bauder Group is totally committed to reducing the impact its business and manufacturing operations have on society and the environment.
We aim to communicate to our clients and business partners about sustainability issues in a straight forward and easy to understand manner.
To provide the business with a framework on which to manage our environmental initiatives Bauder has implemented an environmental management system. This will also help monitor that we continuously improve our environmental performance and meets the requirements of our ISO 14001 accreditation.
Under this framework Bauder is able to rigorously pursue the following objectives:
- To reduce emissions and prevent pollution
- To improve waste management practices
- To reduce consumption of natural resources
- To assist in the management of ecology
- To make its environmental information readily available to interested parties
- The Environmental Policy and management system is of high strategic importance to the Company and is communicated to and championed by all Bauder personnel.