LiquiTEC Roof System
Cold Liquid Applied, fully reinforced waterproofing system for roofs.
The Bauder LiquiTEC Roof System was developed to offer the maximum versatility in roof waterproofing. The unique system properties allow Bauder LiquiTEC to be used all year round to waterproof cold, or inverted flat roof constructions, including extensive and intensive green roofs. The system is suitable for both new and refurbishment projects where its compatibility with most substrates becomes invaluable.
The fast curing properties of the PMMA waterproofing resins allow exceptionally fast installation times compared with other less technically advanced cold liquid applied systems.
- Totally Cold Applied
- Polyester reinforced
- >2 mm dry film thickness
- Exceptionally fast curing
- Compatible with a wide range of substrates
- Seamless – no joints or fixings
- Solvent, isocyanate and halogen free
- Fire resistant (Ext.F.AA, BS476 Part 3)
- Root resistant (FLL certified)
- 20 year guarantee
- Colour - RAL 7031 Blue Grey