LiquiTEC Balcony, Walkway and Terrace System
When to specify...
The Bauder balcony, walkway and terrace systems are designed to be slip resistant, hard wearing and can also be used for stairs and stairwells. Based on the most advanced polymer chemistry it is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects, as either cold roof or inverted roof design. The system achieved an EXT.F.AA rating and European Class Broof(t4) for fire performance
|3||LiquiBALKON waterproofing including reinforcement layer|
Key features• Exceptionally fast curing PMMA resin.
• All system elements are totally cold applied.
• Products are solvent, isocyanate and halogen free.
• High performance fire retardant prevents spread of flame.
Benefits• Cost savings through quick installation times.
• Avoids inherent risks associated with hot works.
• Approved for green roof landscaping by FLL.
• Minimal impact on the environment.
• EXT.F.AA rating to BS 476 Part 3 External Fire Exposure Roofs. Fire rating explained ►
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system.
• BBA Certificate number 14/5152 LiquiTEC Balcony, Walkway and Terrace System.
• The BBA certificate states: "classified in accordance with EN 13501-5 : 2010 as European Class Broof(t4), and when tested in a flat position in accordance with BS 476-3 : 2004 achieved an EXT.F.AA rating with 120mm PIR insulation. The system can contribute to a roof being unrestricted under the national Building Regulations." Fire rating explained ►
Environmental credentials• Manufactured under ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
• All cold liquid applied products are solvent, isocyanate and halogen free.
• BRE Green Guide Generic A Rating (A+ to E scale) for PIR insulation.
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring. a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.
Go to approved contractor information ►
Go to maintenance advice ►
In applications where it is preferable to install a hard landscaped surface such as paving slabs, promenade tiles or timber decking, or whenever it is necessary to incorporate insulation, a 'buried' version of the system is also available. A finer quartz grade is available for projects requiring a smoother surface finish.