Thermofol PVC System
Bauder Thermofol is a PVC membrane with a formulation of high grade virgin polymer and superior fire retardants ensuring optimum membrane characteristics to deliver high performance.
Suitable for either new build or refurbishment projects, Bauder Thermofol is a lightweight, fast track and cost effective waterproofing solution that is resilient to the natural elements. It is flexible with a high tensile strength that is easy to install and weld.
Like all of our products, Bauder Thermofol is supported by our renowned technical support and comprehensive range of guarantee packages.
- Developed to withstand climatic extremes and temperature shocks.Our experience in chemical formulation and commitment to only using superior polymers and blending techniques gives this product cold-bending flexibility at less than -30 degrees centigrade without losing elasticity.
- The high tensile strength of over 1100N is achieved by incorporating a high quality polyester reinforcement within the membrane to resist tears and punctures to ensure durability.
- Tested and approved for green roof landscaping by the FLL.
- The PVC formulation ensures it is resistant to chemicals and micro-organism attack which is vital to the membrane’s success in ballasted or green roof situations.
- Guaranteed for 10-20 years depending on the system type.
click to download »»