Hot Melt Structural Waterproofing System
When to specify...
The Bauder Hot Melt Structural Waterproofing System is ideally suited as a waterproofing system beneath paved or ballasted surfacing, car parks, podiums, plazas, green roofs and substructures.
|1||AP2 (green roof)
|2||790-11EV with reinforcement layer|
|3||Deck: primed concrete|
Key features• Seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
• Membrane remains 'live' throughout its life.
• Durability to match expected life of building.
• Excellent flexiblity and adhesion characteristics.
• Acts as fire retardant when hard landscaping included.
Benefits• Infills minor cracks eliminating possibility of water ingress.
• Minor penetrations and cuts will self heal.
• Expect no future replacement costs once installed.
• System can be installed in temperatures as low as -18⁰C.
• Highest fire rating of F.AA.
Approvals, certification and guarantee.• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system.
• BBA Certificate 06/4350
• EXT.F.AA rating to BS 476 Part 3 External Fire Exposure Roofs.
• DD ENV 1187:2002 European Standard Fire Penetration.
Environmental credentials• System contains post-consumer recycled content.
• Bauder insulation is CFC and HCFC free with zero ODP.
• BRE Green Guide Generic A+ Rating for BauderJFRI (200) and Generic A
Rating for BauderJFRI (300) inverted insulations.
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.