Hot Melt Structural Waterproofing System
When to specify...
The Bauder Hot Melt Structural Waterproofing System is ideally suited as a waterproofing system beneath paved or ballasted surfacing, car parks, podiums, plazas, green roofs and substructures.
|1||AP2 (green roof)
|2||790-11EV with reinforcement layer|
|3||Deck: primed concrete|
Key features• Seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
• Membrane remains 'live' throughout its life.
• Durability to match expected life of building.
• Excellent flexibility and adhesion characteristics.
• Acts as fire retardant when hard landscaping included.
Benefits• Infills minor cracks eliminating possibility of water ingress.
• Minor penetrations and cuts will self heal.
• Expect no future replacement costs once installed.
• System can be installed in temperatures as low as -18⁰C.
• Highest fire rating of F.AA.
Approvals, certification and guarantee.• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system.
• BBA Certificate 06/4350
• EXT.F.AA rating to BS 476 Part 3 External Fire Exposure Roofs.
• DD ENV 1187:2002 European Standard Fire Penetration.
Environmental credentials• System contains post-consumer recycled content.
• Bauder insulation is CFC and HCFC free with zero ODP.
• BRE Green Guide Generic A+ Rating for BauderJFRI (200) and Generic A
Rating for BauderJFRI (300) inverted insulations.
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.
Go to approved contractor information ►
Go to maintenance advice ►