Wildflower blanket biodiverse green roof
When to specify...
Lightweight extensive biodiverse green roof vegetation blanket providing instant greening of a roof with a mixture of 24 species of wildflowers. The blanket is installed on 80mm of substrate and meets the growing demand for native species vegetation to satisfy the requirements of BREEAM or a biodiversity strategy.
|1||Wildflower Blanket XF118 - mixture of 24 species of wildflower|
|3||DSE 40 water retention and drainage layer|
|4||FSM 600 protection mat|
|5||PE Foil separation layer|
Key features• Provides valuable ecological habitats
• 24 species of native wildflowers within the blanket meet BREEAM
• Storm water management capacity
• Substrate is extremely lightweight and only requires a depth of 80mm to
support the vegetation. Deeper substrate depths support further storm water
• Drainage layer and substrate keep system weight to minimum
Benefits• Assists in meeting a BDAP
• System helps mitigate flooding
• Substrate meets FLL European Standards
• Low weight system
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system
• Substrate, filtration layers and drainage boards comply with FLL guidelines
Environmental credentials• Substrates include a high proportion of recycled crushed brick
• Protection, filtration and isolation layers manufactured from recycled materials
• DSE40 is manufactured from recycled polyethylene
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.