Playtop or rubber crumb surface
When to specify...
Accessible intensive green roofs and gardens are used for recreational and leisure purposes, particularly when modern synthetic sports turf and rubber crumb playtop surfaces are desired.
|1||Rubber Crumb surface and coloured finish||(as per supplier information)|
|4||FSM 1100 protection layer|
|5||PE Foil separation layer|
Key features• Provides valuable recreational space
• Turf selection is bespoke to the project
• Multi-directional drainage
• >1000kN/m2 compressive strength
• Drainage layer keeps system weight to minimum
Benefits• Assists in maximising the building's potential
• Vegetation can be chosen to fulfill BREEAM requirements
• Provides continuous drainage to roof area
• Able to withstand heavy foot traffic
• Low weight system allows for design flexibility
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system
• Protection and filtration layers and drainage boards comply with FLL guidelines
Environmental credentials• Protection and isolation layers manufactured from recycled materials
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.