Pedestal supported decking or paving
When to specify...
Lightweight and cost effective solution when seeking to minimise the height of a free-draining paving system when compared to traditional bedded options. The system allows easy access to concealed services.
|1||Paving or decking|
|2||Pedestal support system installed with a Protection Fleece if PVC single ply is installed as the waterproofing|
Key features• Lightweight and cost effective
• Each pedestal can support 1,000Kg
• Reduces sound transmission
• Durable UV resistant high density polypropylene
• Patented self-adhesive DUO products
• Variable and adjustable height with slope corrector heads
• Range of head attachments allow for slabs or battens to be fitted
Benefits• Single point contact for waterproofing and pedestal system
• Eliminates algae and effloresence
• Allows for access of hidden services
• Membrane resists impact and tearing
• Satisfies requirements of Part B of Building Regulations
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Guaranteed system
Environmental credentials• Pedestal units are easily recyclable at the end of their serviceable life
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.