Heavily trafficked access surfaces
When to specify...
When the roof structure allows, hard landscaping can be designed to allow for vehicular access and the associated dynamic higher weight loading.
|1||Paving, decking or road surface|
|2||30-50 mm crushed gravel base|
|4||DSE 60 infilled with Mineral Drain|
Key features• Withstands loads above 1000Kg/m2
• Ideal construction base for permeable or bedded surfaces including roadways
• Creates low maintenance accessible spaces
• Versatile visual finishes
• Planter held vegetation as well as full complement of landscaping
Benefits• Assists in maximising the building's potential
• If planters are utilised this creates a moveable scheme
• Low maintenance
Approvals, certification and guarantee• Comprehensive range of guarantees for this system
• Landscaping elements manufactured to meet FLL guidelines.
Environmental credentials• DSE 60 is made from recyclable HPDE
Installation and maintenanceThe quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.