Balconies and Walkways
The Bauder balcony, walkway and terrace systems were developed to provide the optimum combination of aesthetic and functional requirements The systems are designed to be slip resistant and hard wearing, and can also be used for stairs and stairwells. These cold liquid applied systems are based on the most advanced German polymer chemistry and are suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects, as either cold roof or inverted roof design.
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment
- Totally Cold Applied
- Exceptionally rapid cure times
- Seamless with no fixings
- Thick layer system
- Fully bonded with excellent inter-layer adhesion
- Fire and chemical resistant
- Tough and durable enough to withstand all types of balcony traffic
- Can be installed all year round in the majority of climatic conditions
- Compatible with almost all substrates
- Free of solvents, isocyanates and halogens
- Quick and simple to install
- Can be overlaid or repaired as required at any time in the future
- Guaranteed for 10 years.
The system is suitable to be applied over almost all substrates, including concrete asphalt and timber decks, which are the most commonly used materials for balconies, walkways and terraces. Because the material is cold applied from the drum using very basic equipment this avoids hoisting heavy plant associated with asphalt or hot melt systems to roof level. Cold application avoids the risks associated with hot works on site.
The system can be applied directly to asphalt and most other waterproofing and surfacing products typically found on existing balconies, walkways and terraces. This avoids the unnecessary expense, risk and disruption of removing existing waterproofing and minimises installation time on site. Cold application and exceptionally fast cure times are a distinct advantage when carrying out work on areas continuously in use by the buildings occupants; inconvenience is kept to a minimum.